Description of Program:
Enrollment information will be made available for students who failed 1st semester classes before spring break. Students must pass all Summer School courses and attend 95% of all sessions to receive credit for classes.
Dates and Times:
6/15-7/15 (No Program 6/19 or 7/4)
Potential List of Summer School Offerings
- English – English 9, English 10, English 11
- Health & PE – Fitness for Life
- History – World History, US History 1, US History 2
- Mathematics – Algebra 1, Geometry, Algebra 2
- Music & Arts – Intro to Guitar, Intro to Latin Music
- Science – Environmental Science, Space Explorations, Creating Sustainable Solutions
- Technology – Digital Media, Graphic Design
- World Languages – Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Introduction to Hispanic Culture
*Course offerings are subject to student need and staff availability.